Etsy

04/10/2014

Blogtoberfest day 4 - Made to Order Hearts

After just squeaking in, just in the nick time on day 3 with a cheeky colour study post, today is going to be another quick post and run too as I am busy preparing for the Uxbridge bead show tomorrow.

I am trying something new for Etsy, and starting to create listings for made to order hearts in my most popular designs and in my very favourite colours.
 My first offering (above) is a collection in Reichenbach Ocean which is so lush and sparkly. Next up, delicious light transparent apple green........yum!
Stunning Bubblebath Opal lilac....
......and last but by no means least, in this stunning bright orange with both back and silvered ivory options.

You can check them out on Etsy :-D

Have a super weekend, Jolene xx


No comments:

Post a Comment