Etsy

14/04/2014

Mini Mo' Feb '14 - Skelly and Skully

I'm having another little catch up on my Mini Mo' blogging, my first collection for February has some cool skull murrini and the other complimenting glasswork is a mix of black and ivory with some super red/coral shards.
This first set uses the ivory canes and some chips from the ends of the same canes to create tiny starburst murrini.
This next bead is a cheeky tiny goddess sporting a skull tattoo on her bottom.
Last to show you is this striking set of tab beads created using the ivory canes from my Skelly Mini Mo'.
My second collection has sweet sugary girly skull murrini and a fab mix of purple and pinks throughout the coordinating glasswork.
This cheeky little lady has a Scully tattoo. I have lots of ideas on how to use these two fun skull murrini chips so more to come on these at some point.

Below is a large coin shaped focal created using canes from the Scully collection. The canes have been wrapped around a core of Effetre 006 and then encased before the bead was pressed.

It is possible to join the Mini Mo' Club via Etsy for 3, 6, 9 or 12 month long subscriptions. Please check out my shop link for more info.

Frit N Chips lampwork supplies.

Have a lovely week, Jolene x

No comments:

Post a Comment