Etsy

05/03/2014

Mini Mo' Club Jan 2014 - Robin Egg and Peacock Feather

My first collection for January was called Robin Egg and uses only two colours, Effetre Ivory and Effetre Teal Green. All for the lovely detail in the murrini and canes has been created using fine silver leaf.
The first bead I have to show you uses the Robin Egg ribbon twistie within it's core. I have created a silvered ivory raked fern and added  a Silvered Feather murrini, left slightly raised for surface detail.
My second bead here also features Silvered Feather murrini, this time melted in completely smooth.
My second collection is called Peacock feather and uses Effetre Petrol Green, Lime Green and Dark Sky Blue with Vetrofond Periwinkle.
The first bead I have to show here is a variation on the twistie cored focal with hearts tutorial that I published on my blog yesterday.
Next up is a delicious teal focal featuring some Peacock feather murrini over delicious teal and green glass.
Last up is this sweet free-form floral. All of the striped petal detail was swiped on using the delicate Vetro Periwinkle canes from this collection.


It is possible to join the Mini Mo' Club via Etsy for 3, 6, 9 or 12 month long subscriptions. Please check out my shop link for more info.

Frit N Chips lampwork supplies.

Have a lovely week, Jolene x

No comments:

Post a Comment