Etsy

14/12/2013

Mini Mo' Club Nov '13 Happy Faces and Love is

My first happy little collection of glassy embellishments for November is this bright collection of happy faces murrini with lime and sunny yellow canes and murrini. I've used Effetre Nile Green, CiM Daffodil and Effetre transparent Light Teal.
I thought it would be lovely to do something a little different with the striped canes and so I have made this cheeky little mud crab ocean focal using the daffodil cane.
Two sweet little happy heart beads created with Happy Faces murrini, the left is over Effetre transparent Uranium Yellow and the Right is over Effetre transparent light green. I've etched them both for a lovely matt finish.
Little Ollie was created using the Nile Green/Light Aqua cane go give him lots of lovely detail.
My second glassy collection for November is called Love is. I have used CiM Indigo, CiM Maraschino, Effetre Carrot Red, CiM Peace, Effetre baby Pink 256 and also chosen Red Copper Green shards to finish the collection.
First up a beautiful green focal with lovely flowers created using the canes in this collection over red copper green shards.
Lucky lobster created with super stripy Maraschino canes from the Love Is Mini Mo'
And a trio of sweet hearts with sweet love heart murrini.

It is possible to join the Mini Mo' Club via Etsy for 3, 6, 9 or 12 month long subscriptions. Please check out my shop link for more info.

Frit N Chips lampwork supplies.

Have a lovely week, Jolene x

No comments:

Post a Comment