Etsy

28/09/2013

Homemade Banana Muffins

I've been baking today, 'nana muffins, and they are pretty tasty so I have decided to do a quick post and run blog post because you'd be surprised how many times I have had come back here for an ingredients list for something I've made before (my usual method of making cooking notes is on random scraps of paper or backs of envelopes which, as you all know, house pixies like to use to line their nests).

Nana Muffins


  • 4 overripe bananas, mashed
  • 200g of plain flour
  • 1 tsp of bicarb
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • pinch of salt
  • 150g of caster sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 75g of butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
Combine sugar and butter, add wet ingredients, mix, add dry ingredients, mix, stir in bananas, pop the mixture in paper cake cases, cook on gas mark 4 for 25 mins....


I'm fairly sure the original recipe came from http://allrecipes.co.uk somewhere...but don't quote me!


Have a lovely weekend, Jolene xx




No comments:

Post a Comment