Etsy

20/07/2013

Sponsor or adopt a Beep Beep for BoC

Good morning, this is a pretty exciting and busy week! I need to spring clean the studio and make sure we have plenty of gas, snacks and drinks in for next weekend...less than a week to go until some fabulous ladies will be gathering here for our 24 hour lampwork beadathon for Beads of Courage. We will be making Act of Courage beads for the kids on the program and having some fun and larks along the way too.

I first started making these little robots as part of my 52 little things project. To count down the days I am making these sweet little robot beads which are available to adopt or sponsor to raise some funds for BoC - BCCA.




And the best bit, you get to give your little robot it's name.
Please visit my Facebook Album for all the info and find out how you can get involved xx


Have a wonderful weekend, Jolene xx

No comments:

Post a Comment