Etsy

04/04/2013

Mini Mo' March '13 - Violet and Indigo Roses

For my March collections I have been experimenting with different effects using Thompson enamels. My first collection, Violet Roses, uses Effetre White, Aqua 034, Dark Sky Blue 228 and Dark Lemon Special 408 with Goldstone and Thompson Enamels.
This pretty green and violet set, made with CiM Slytherin and Reichenbach Mystic purple, uses the goldstone stringer and enamel violet rose murrini to beautiful effect.
This fun CiM Dirty Martini lentil and earring set features the aqua and violet enamel murrini.
The last bead I am showing for Violet Roses today used the enamelled stringer to create raised buds and petals in the most beautiful and subtle shade of pastel violet.
My second collection, Indigo roses uses Effetre White, Purple 072, Pale Blue 224 and Teal 026 and Blue Goldstone with Thompson Enamels. The shards in this collection are especially pretty and shimmery.
This lovely pressed Water World focal shows how Indigo Rose murrini looks under heavy encasement.
I've used lashings of aqua petal cane to decorate this country garden style multi-layered decorative button. The butterfly that you can see inside is a small copper butterfly cut out.
My last mini set on show today is this lovely lilac lentil and earring trio decorated with swathes of blue enamel and goldstone shards.


It is now possible to join the Mini Mo' Club via Etsy for 3, 6, 9 or 12 month long subscriptions. Please check out my shop link for more info.
Frit N Chips lampwork supplies.

Have a lovely week, Jolene x

No comments:

Post a Comment