Etsy

18/11/2012

Latest batch of Amoebas

This is my latest haul of cheeky Amoeba beads, they are now all bubble wrapped up and packed for posting in the morning. I have made them to cheer up some very brave children on the Beads of Courage program in the UK.


The Beads of Courage program is a the most fantastic Arts in Medicine program, it is fully funded in the UK by a small family run charity called Be Child Cancer Aware. I do so love making these super simple funky fun and beads to donate and wrote a little tutorial for them on my blog a short while back. You can see it here.

If you make lampwork beads and have some that you would like to gift to Beads of Courage please download the donation form here. The details of where to send your beads is all there on the form.

Jolene x

1 comment:

  1. You're making amoebas, and I'm making fish. There's a watery feel about at the moment.

    ReplyDelete