Etsy

15/10/2012

Mini Mo' Sept 2012 - Gorgeous Grapefruit and Luscious Limes


I had a wonderful compliment about this collection form one of my Mini Mo' ladies, she said that her daughter said that you can practically smell the lime! That means mission accomplished then! Luscious Limes is my first collection for September and uses Effetre Petrol Green 218, CiM Cardamom and Effetre Transparent Green 022
To the left is a tall and delicious summer Mojito choc full of lime wedges with a slice on the side.

Just for fun you can click here for a couple of super simple recipes Virgin Mojitos, the ginger ale version is nom nom nom.
Next up is a special Lush Limes bracelet bead collection created with a combination of delicious looking bright green glass including CiM Appletini, CiM Mojito and CiM Gooseberry.
To the right is a collection of scrummy looking chocolate beads decorated with Lime, Grapefruit or Leaf murrini and texture stamps.
My next colourway is called Gorgeous Grapefruit and it has been created using Effetre Light Lemon Yellow 404, CiM Lemon Drop and CiM Linen.
This set of Oak leaves featuring my ltd edition Lemon shards was my challenge entry for the Craft Pimp Forum theme challenge in September - Autumn
3 pretty pairs of bright Grapefruit big hole bracelet beads featuring Gorgeous Grapefruit twistie cane.
The last image I'd like to show you for September t is this one of some pretty oval choc beads. It was the citrus murrini in these two Mini Mo' collections that made me want to buy the Kati was here! La Patisserie press (tutorials here) that made me make the choc beads that made me experiment with sweet treat looking glass colours that made me fall in love with CiM Ghee - lovely!


Jolene x

Frit N Chips lampwork supplies Kitzbitz Art Beads Buzzword Bracelet Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment